25 Sep Why you should be on Social Media
There are many reasons why you should be using social media for your business…
- Your customers are more than likely on social media
- Helps you reach a wider audience
- Opens up new opportunities
- Gives a you chance to tell everyone how wonderful you are
- Social media is everywhere!!
- An inexpensive way to market your brand
- Easy to track results
And I’m not just saying it here are the statistics for Facebook and Twitter:
- 936 million people log onto Facebook daily
- Age 25 – 34 is the most popular age range
- Every 60 seconds on Facebook: 510 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded.
- 42% of marketers report that Facebook is critical or important to their business
- Stats gained from zephoria.com stats true as of May 2015
- The number of people using Twitter has increased by more than 50 million in the past year. Twitter now has over 270 million active users
- The average Twitter user follows five or more businesses. Over a third (37%) of Twitter users will buy from a brand they follow.
- 500 million tweets sent each day
- 80% of twitter users use a mobile device to access Twitter
- 83% of businesses would recommend Twitter to other small or medium sized businesses.
- Stats from LoriTaylor.com (correct as of January 2015)